Candidate for Ketchikan City
Received: October 01, 2007
October 01, 2007
My name is Michael McNally
and I would like to be your choice for Ketchikan City Council
on Tuesday, October 2nd.
These are my priorities if
- Work to ensure open, responsive
- Focus on fundamental city services like water, sewer, streets,
- Find ways to preserve Ketchikan's special character.
- Contribute my technical expertise to help restore the reliability
of Ketchikan's telecommunications infrastructure.
If elected I promise to:
- Ask questions and challenge
assumptions, doing my best to make sure the Council is making
the best decisions possible.
- Set realistic, achievable goals for the city, rather than
fruitlessly pursue long-shot mega-dollar projects (such as the
- Strive to identify processes that can be simplified and work
to streamline them to provide more responsive service to citizens
and businesses in the city.
- Be available to listen to anyone
Stories In The News