Haloacetic Acid in the drinking
By Peggy Ayers
November 04, 2009
I am writing to let Dayle Amundson (and any other persons concerned
with Haloacetic Acid in the water exceeding acceptable limits)
know that according to the Minnesota Department of Health Haloacetic
Acid can be removed from the drinking water using a Carbon Activated
Filter. They can be installed as a whole house system or an
under the sink system for use in drinking and cooking water.
I do not know where these units can be purchased but I'm sure
they can be found.
The entire article on this
can be found on the net at the Minnesota Department of Health/Water
treatment using carbon filters/GAC Information. Hope this helps.
About: "I am retired but
have been a very long time resident of Ketchikan. Information
I am offering is found on the internet. I will always be interested
in Ketchikan and the residents of Ketchikan."
Received November 03, 2009
- Published November 02, 2009
Viewpoints - Opinion Letters:
Your Opinion Letter to the Editor
Note: Comments published
on Viewpoints are the opinions of the writer
and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sitnews.
E-mail your letters
& opinions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your full name, city and state are required for letter publication.
Stories In The News