Viewpoints: Letters / Opinions
What I learned from the Democrats
By A. M. Johnson
October 23, 2016
I first wish to thank you and your publication for using Reuters and FOX news as your online National/ World news source over the Associated Press (AP). In part your publication, in conjunction with reliable online sources, presents news and opinions based on the more reliable news stories allowing me to express what the Democrats have taught me about politics and life particularly in this election:
- That's it's ok to lie, cheat and steal as long as you get your way.
- That violence is the best solution to any problem when words cannot convince.
- That what's ok for me is only ok for me, but not for you.
- That it's ok to blame everyone else but me for my own problems.
- That it's ok to throw my supporters under a bus when the going gets rough.
- If you cling to guns and bibles, you're obviously a bigot.
- That spending other people's money for my own benefit is the best economic policy.
- Anyone who disagrees with me is Hitler, and will nuke the world.
- That I can succeed in life by ignoring the law.
- If your opponent does what you do, slam him for it and call him a hypocrite.
- Never let a crisis go to waste, apply as many of the above rules as you can during such times.
- That I can still vote after I die.
Received October 22, 2016
- Published October 23, 2016
About: "Continue to ask Why is it that our children can't read a Bible in public school, but they can in a public prison?"
Viewpoints - Opinion Letters:
Your Opinion Letter to the Editor
Representations of fact and opinions in letters are solely those of the author.
The opinions of the author do not represent the opinions of Sitnews.
E-mail your letters
& opinions to email@example.com
Your full name, city and state are required for letter publication.
Published letters become the property of SitNews.
Stories In The News
photographs that appear in SitNews may be protected by copyright
and may not be reprinted without written permission from and
payment of any required fees to the proper sources.
E-mail your news &
photos to firstname.lastname@example.org
Photographers choosing to submit photographs for publication to SitNews are in doing so granting their permission for publication and for archiving. SitNews does not sell photographs. All requests for purchasing a photograph will be emailed to the photographer.