Viewpoints: Letters / Opinions
By Rex Barber
August 23, 2017
There are many similarities between hard core progressives (antifa) and the Nazi party.
1. They are both socialist. That's what Nazi means: National Socialist German Workers party. And progressivism is synonymous with socialism.
2. They both use race to divide and conquer.
3. They both believe in an oligarchy of so called highly elite intellectuals to run government. They think self-government by the American people is an experiment that has failed.
4. In Oregon as we speak abortions are legal through all 9 months for any reason including the choosing of sex. Sounds very similar to Hitlers breeding program trying to create a supper race of blond haired blued eyed people free of any and all physical or mental defects. He did most of his killing outside the womb.
5. They both exercise hate. Nazi hate is straight forward and obvious. They hate any one who is not white. But progressive hate is more venomous and toxic and easily hidden under the cloak of benevolence, they hate anyone who thinks differently than them.
The only real difference between the two is that progressives are smarter than Nazis. Progressives use the mind to control the man making him a thing, an object for service to the state. While the knuckle dragging Nazis use brute force to break the body of the man to make him a thing, an object for service to the state. Hard core progressives (antifa) and Nazis may stand on opposite sides of the street but they walk down the same road. Both seeking the same results - an American population subservient to them.
Received August 23, 2017
- Published August 23, 2017
Viewpoints - Opinion Letters:
Your Opinion Letter to the Editor
Representations of fact and opinions in letters are solely those of the author.
The opinions of the author do not represent the opinions of Sitnews.
E-mail your letters
& opinions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your full name, city and state are required for letter publication.
Published letters become the property of SitNews.
Stories In The News
photographs that appear in SitNews may be protected by copyright
and may not be reprinted without written permission from and
payment of any required fees to the proper sources.
E-mail your news &
photos to email@example.com
Photographers choosing to submit photographs for publication to SitNews are in doing so granting their permission for publication and for archiving. SitNews does not sell photographs. All requests for purchasing a photograph will be emailed to the photographer.