Current confirmed case count is 21
June 12, 2009
2. female in her 30s, Fairbanks, contact with previous confirmed case.
3. male in his 40s, Fairbanks, onset June 7. No travel history.
4. male in his 50s, Skagway, no further information.
5. male in his 30s, Juneau, no recent travel history. No further information.
6. female in her 20s, Juneau, recent travel history to Lower 48. No further information.
7. male in his 20s, Homer, onset June 3, one day after travel Outside.
No additional information is currently available on these cases.
Alaska's current case count is now 21. Six cases have been reported to date in Southeast Alaska.
Confirmed numbers may fluctuate on the Alaska Department of Health and Social Services' H1N1 case table on the Epidemiology page as cases are updated with more current information.
The table can be accessed at: http://www.epi.alaska.gov/id/influenza/swineflu.htm.
Source of News:
Publish A Letter in SitNews Read Letters/Opinions