Top Ten Reasons To Live In
By Loren Stanton
May 31, 2007
Top Ten Reasons for someone to live in Ketchikan:
10. Everyone tells the truth all the time.
9. Wanting to build a "bridge to nowhere" is what
we are most famous for.
8. We have covered turf playing fields for soccer and baseball.
7. Citizens always respect each other.
6. No one in town ever fixates on the past.
5. Everyone in town is interested in the economic well being
4. There is no domestic violence.
3. Excessive consumption of alcohol is not a problem.
2. School Board members never flip off teachers
and the number one reason to live in Ketchikan... It never rains!
Received May 30, 2007 - Published May 31, 2007
About: "At age 47 Loren
Stanton has seen much of the world and has explored it on his
terms enjoying each experience as it unfolded. Born in Ketchikan
and developed all over the world Loren would just ask for people
to think outside the box and try not polarize the community every
time an issue comes up."
Note: Comments published
on Viewpoints are the opinions of the writer
and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sitnews.
Send A Letter -------Read
E-mail the Editor at
Stories In The News