SitNews - Stories in the News - Ketchikan, Alaska


Mutt Breeders
By Vickie Hansen


April 08, 2007

So the statistics claim that 25% of dogs dumped off at kennels are purebred dogs. That means the other 75% of dogs dumped off at kennels or picked up on the side of the road are mixed breeds. Produced by irresponsible "Mutt Breeders".

If I were trying to find a solution to a problem I would start attacking people at the top of that list, and work my way down.

Vickie Hansen
Craig, AK

Received April 06, 2007 - Published April 08, 2007

About: "Owner and lover of purebred dogs!!"



Note: Comments published on Viewpoints are the opinions of the writer
and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sitnews.


Send A Letter -------Read Letters

E-mail the Editor at

Stories In The News
Ketchikan, Alaska