Ketchikan Borough Election
• BA, English Education, Western Washington University, 1983
• Instructor, Ketchikan Youth Court Prime for Life, 2011-present
• Teacher, Tribal Scholars' Program, Ketchikan Indian Community, 2012-2013
• Recruiter, University of Alaska at Juneau, 2000-2011
• Home School Teacher, 1998-2005
• Instructor, UASK Adjunct Faculty and Continuing Education, 1984-1994
• Director of Social Services, Ketchikan Indian Community, 1991
• English Teacher, Public and Private Schools, 1983-1986
• Member, Alaska State Board of Education, District 1st Judicial, 2014-2016
• Appointed, Member, Alaska State Board of Education, District 1st Judicial, January 27, 2014
Support your candidate, send a letter to email@example.com
This is the 17th year, Sitnews has provided FREE web exposure to all local Ketchikan candidates to provide information for consideration by the Ketchikan voters.
Stories In The News
Articles & photographs that appear in SitNews are protected by copyright and may not be reprinted without written permission.
Contact the Editor: firstname.lastname@example.org